Businesses with goals of utilizing renewable energy, hedging electricity costs, and reducing operational expenses are looking to solar. There is no one-size-fits-all, plug-and-play solar solution. Different goals, different assets, and different finances all play into how going solar can make your business more profitable.
Genie Solar’s experts will get to know your goals, your business, and what assets (land, roof, or parking lots) are available. If you are in a lease, we are happy to assist you in conversations with your landlord. If you are unable to put solar on your property we can help you look at community solar or a metering from another location. We have experience with imaginative solutions to make your business profit from solar energy solutions.
The Benefits of Solar Power For Business
Solar power benefits businesses in several ways:
- It reduces operational expenses
- Allows your business to own its own power generation assets
- Hedges electricity prices long-term
- Provides tax benefit and/or incentives
- Meets supply chain sustainability goals
- Opens additional financing opportunities
- Satisfies employee and customer concerns with climate change
- Provides a competitive advantage against competition
- Fulfills municipal building code regulation
- Is one important step towards reducing grid dependance