Genie Solar Energy (GSE) is looking for an experienced solar sales professional with experience selling PV projects to C&I customers. This candidate must be willing to roll up his/her sleeves and assist where needed as the business expands. This position is remote based position.
About the Company
Genie Solar is among the most vertically integrated solar companies in the US. Genie Solar and its divisions and affiliates manufacture panels, develop and install solar systems, acquire community solar customers and provide customer maintenance and service for solar farms. We pride ourselves for having a strong culture of teamwork, shared challenge and opportunity, and getting things done. We are actively growing and expanding product offerings to better serve our customers. A fully owned subsidiary of Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE), we have been in business since 2004, have a strong financials, and strong history of developing and growing companies.
• Lead generation and pipeline development with marketing support
• Work closely with resources to develop and present key financial analysis
• Identify new market and vertical opportunities
• Coordinate alongside the rest of the team to ensure successful customer management throughout project build
• Work alongside GSE’s Commercial team to support the development commercial projects with regulatory and interconnection
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales role in the renewables sector or a closely related industry
• Understanding of renewable energy project finance
• Adaptive learner – you gain facility with new topics, tools, and processes quickly
• Self-starter – comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation package
• Generous health, dental, and vision benefits
• 401(k) employer-match
• 3 weeks vacation + 1 week sick time
• Opportunity to grow within the company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
"*" indicates required fields